Excited to begin planning your safari experience?
We are thrilled to be a part of your journey. We offer several levels of safari trips, all customizable to your tastes.
Here are a couple of things to keep in mind when planning your safari.
- Wildlife: what animals do you want to see? Are you interested in the Big Five (lions, leopards, rhinoceros, elephants, and buffalo)? Or marine life? Does the idea of visiting an animal sanctuary and getting up close and personal with the animals interest you?
- What types of landscapes strike your fancy? Mountains, lakes, or coastal destinations?
- Are you the outdoorsy type that enjoys activities such as hiking or watersports?
- Do visits to heritage and tribal sites interest you?
Depending on your budget, our travel planners will consider the following aspects for your trip:
- Length of trip
- Type of accommodations
- Extra activities such as bush walks and hot air balloon rides
- Travel season
- Mode of transport (air or road)
You also need to consider who will be traveling and their age groups, and whether children will be traveling. Some safari camps have age requirements. What type of vacation will this be, a romantic getaway or a business trip? All of this needs to be considered.
All ToKenya Safari packages include the following standard services:
- Welcome greeting services at the airport
- Transfers — arrival and departure
- Itinerary meals
- Selected expert master tour guide
- Selected game viewing in prime window seat in safari vehicle
- Entrance fees for selected parks
- Two-way long range high frequency radio communication in six-seater minivan
- All safari vehicle accessories (First-aid kit, books, photography beanbags, binoculars, cool box, and fire extinguisher)
- 24-hour stand-by local phone number
All government taxes and levies are part of safari package pricing.
Go to new heights with the Anga Balloon Safari.