Travel Safety Information
We understand our clients’ concerns about traveling during the pandemic and ensuring their safety at our various destinations and accommodations. All members of our safari team, including our tour guides and operators, are following health safety and sanitation protocols to ensure the highest levels of safety. We require frequent hand washing and face masks by all of our staff.
We can provide the following for all of our guests:
- Hand sanitizer
- Face masks
Our protocols include the following precautions:
- Deep cleaned and sanitized safari vehicles
- Social distancing during excursions, including limits on seating capacity in vehicles
- Cleaned and sanitized binoculars
All accommodations (tent campsites, lodges, resorts) must comply with our safety protocols, which include:
- Contactless check-in
- Clean and sanitized rooms, monitored on a daily basis
- Policies to ensure social distancing requirements are met
We will keep this page updated with the latest health and safety information from the CDC and local governments.